DaVinci Resolve 12 Online Class Part 2
Tune in for Part 2 of our guide to DaVinci Resolve 12!
Click here to get Dion's comprehensive guide to DaVinci Resolve 12 !
- Day 1 - Importing Projects, Advanced Editing Techniques and Transitions
- Day 2 - Color Correction using Color Charts, Groups, and Nodes
- Day 3 - Color Grading using Qualifiers and Creating Looks
Section 1: Advanced Editing and Transitions
This video gives you the tools not only to edit efficiently inside Resolve 12, but to import entirely edited projects from other editing software as well.
- Importing Projects from Other Software
- Advanced Clip Editing
- Advanced Transition Effects
- Audio Syncing
- Importing Titles with Alpha Channels
- Still Images and Animation
Section 2: Color Correction with Groups
This video shows you how to use the various tools inside Resolve 12 to make color correcting as smooth as possible.
- Referencing Waveform and Vectorscope Windows
- Using Color Reference Cards to Color Match
- Creating Groups
- Isolating Areas with Power Windows
- Adding Preset Looks to Groups
Section 3: Color Grading using Qualifiers
This video covers creating different looks for shots to add on top of the color correction.
- Creating Versions
- Isolating Skin Tones
- Tracking with the Power Window
- Creating Masks with Qualifiers
- Creating a Bleach Bypass Look
- Comparing Different Versions
- Advanced Editing and Transitions
- Color Correction with Groups
- Color Grading using Qualifiers