In this webinar we will use some of After Effects CS6’s new features to recreate a dynamic scene in which we will generate multiple custom text/logo reveals that will be composited onto 3D tracked footage. We will also be taking a look at some advanced workflows to create custom templates employing the use of imported 3D data and a pre-rendered scene from Cinema 4D.
- Importing and tracking footage using the new 3D Camera tracker.
- Adding effects and text/logos to 3D tracked footage.
- Overview of 3D compositing workflow using 3D data and pre-rendered scenes.
- Compositing 2D elements with 3D render.
- Designing a project that can be reused.
- Do you have a question related to our webinars, presenters or content? Contact us either via email or via phone 323.799.2917
How Does It Work?
- Purchase a 2 day rental by clicking on the "Rent" button.
- You will receive confirmation of your payment.
- Return to this page and enjoy the video above.
- The rental will expire 2 days from when you first start to watch the video.
- All rentals must be started within 30 days from purchase.
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Any Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (OS X) computer.
- Computer speakers.
- Any screen resolution should work, however, the higher the resolution, the better it will look.
- Any latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Date: September 13, 2012