In this webinar we will use some of After Effects CS6’s new features to recreate a dynamic scene in which we will generate multiple custom text/logo reveals that will be composited onto 3D tracked footage. We will also be taking a look at some advanced workflows to create custom templates employing the use of imported 3D data and a pre-rendered scene from Cinema 4D.
- Importing and tracking footage using the new 3D Camera tracker.
- Adding effects and text/logos to 3D tracked footage.
- Overview of 3D compositing workflow using 3D data and pre-rendered scenes.
- Compositing 2D elements with 3D render.
- Designing a project that can be reused.
"Studio Selects" From This Webinar
- Do you have a question related to our webinars, presenters or content? Contact us either via email or via phone 323.799.2917
How Does It Work?
- Purchase the on-demand version (in the "Purchase Options" section)
- You will receive confirmation of your payment.
- You will receive an email with a link to download your on-demand version of the webinar
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Any Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (OS X) computer.
- Computer speakers.
- Any screen resolution should work, however, the higher the resolution, the better it will look.
- A media player that can play .m4v and .m4a files (iTunes, Windows Media, etc.)
- Acrobat reader for some of the PDF files.
- Depending on the webinar, you will need a host application to open up the bonus features (such as project files, etc.)