In this webinar we'll dive in to the new Avid Media Composer 6 NLE. We'll cover changes to it's architecture, including how the 64 bit architecture affects your editing workflows. We'll also work with the new and improved stereoscopic features, the open I/O plugin architecture, Avid's new "Markeplace", AMA, XML improvements and of course the new UI.
- Technical housekeeping: What Media Composer will and will not run on.
- 3rd party I/O review to help you choose the best I/O for your edit system.
- Stereoscopic review and in depth exploration of the new features.
- Top new MC 6 features and what the mean to you as a creative & technical user.
- Differences between previous versions to help you determine if an upgrade is right for you.
- Best practices for best performance within Media Composer 6.
- Do you have a question related to our webinars, presenters or content? Contact us either via email or via phone 323.799.2917
How Does It Work?
- Purchase the on-demand version (in the "Purchase Options" section)
- You will receive confirmation of your payment.
- You will receive an email with a link to download your on-demand version of the webinar
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Any Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (OS X) computer.
- Computer speakers.
- Any screen resolution should work, however, the higher the resolution, the better it will look.
- A media player that can play .m4v and .m4a files (iTunes, Windows Media, etc.)
- Acrobat reader for some of the PDF files.
- Depending on the webinar, you will need a host application to open up the bonus features (such as project files, etc.)