The emergence of the Cloud as a viable file storage option has opened the doors to new ways of editing and sharing footage with others. Short term file storage, sharing, archiving, application and content delivery using the Cloud has become the new way of life. So why not use it for video collaboration and editing as well? This webinar will examine ways in which content creators can collaborate, share, deliver and even edit in the Cloud.
- The Cloud for storage, sharing and approval.
- The Cloud for scalable collaboration, approval, team access, rushes and mark up.
- Editing workflows within proprietary frameworks.
- Editing and delivery from footage uploaded by an individual or multiple shooters using WeVideo.
- A Cloud solution for everybody; from low budget indies to broadcast to studio.
Want to Listen to the Q&A podcast with Ned Soltz?
How It Works
- Purchase the on-demand version (in the "Purchase Options" section)
- You will receive confirmation of your payment.
- You will receive an email with a link to download your on-demand version of the webinar
- Any Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (OS X) computer.
- Computer speakers.
- Any screen resolution should work, however, the higher the resolution, the better it will look.
- A media player that can play .m4v and .m4a files (iTunes, Windows Media, etc.)
- Acrobat reader for some of the PDF files.
- Depending on the webinar, you will need a host application to open up the bonus features (such as project files, etc.)
- Are you having technical issues with your audio, video or computer with regards to the Gotowebinar.com control panel? You can contact Gotowebinar.com's technical support directly at 888-259-8414.
- Do you have a question related to our webinars, presenters or content? Contact us either via email or via phone 323.799.2917