This webinar will be a 'hands on tour' of the new Final Cut Pro X application, covering some of the new features and giving you a complete overview of the new interface.
- An overview of the new interface.
- Where are my master clips and imported files?
- To Viewer or Not To Viewer, that is the question.
- Working in the new trackless timeline.
- What are Compound Clips and Auditioning?
- How does trimming and the precision editor work?
- Is interfacing with videotape really gone?
- Working with the mouse, working without the mouse.
- Are there big, new features that weren't demoed in the sneak preview?
"Studio Selects" From This Webinar
- Do you have a question related to our webinars, presenters or content? Contact us either via email or via phone 323.799.2917
How Does It Work?
- Purchase the on-demand version (in the "Purchase Options" section)
- You will receive confirmation of your payment.
- You will receive an email with a link to download your on-demand version of the webinar
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Any Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (OS X) computer.
- Computer speakers.
- Any screen resolution should work, however, the higher the resolution, the better it will look.
- A media player that can play .m4v and .m4a files (iTunes, Windows Media, etc.)
- Acrobat reader for some of the PDF files.
- Depending on the webinar, you will need a host application to open up the bonus features (such as project files, etc.)