This webinar will cover everything from the basic effects and plug-ins you use on a regular basis all the way up to the most current available 3rd party plug-ins for FCP X. Kevin will walk you through three different effects driven projects, and show you various tools, techniques, workflows and effects in context of those projects.
- Scaling, cropping and corner pinning FCP X style.
- Overview of standard effects and when (and when not) to use them.
- Current 3rd party compatible FCP X plug-ins.
- Keyframing - How different is it in the new timeline?
- Basic color correction and working with the new ColorBoard.
"Studio Selects" From This Webinar
- Do you have a question related to our webinars, presenters or content? Contact us either via email or via phone 323.799.2917
How Does It Work?
- Purchase the on-demand version (in the "Purchase Options" section)
- You will receive confirmation of your payment.
- You will receive an email with a link to download your on-demand version of the webinar
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Any Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (OS X) computer.
- Computer speakers.
- Any screen resolution should work, however, the higher the resolution, the better it will look.
- A media player that can play .m4v and .m4a files (iTunes, Windows Media, etc.)
- Acrobat reader for some of the PDF files.
- Depending on the webinar, you will need a host application to open up the bonus features (such as project files, etc.)