- March 5, 2015 Throwback Thursday: Shooting and Compositing Green Screen
- March 12, 2015 Throwback Thursday: Avid Media Composer Online Class
- March 17, 2015 Jumpstart your Film Project
- March 19, 2015 Throwback Thursday: What to do with a 4K Future?
- March 24, 2015 LUT v. Look v. Plugin: What’s Best?
- March 26, 2015 Throwback Thursday: Sound Tips for Picture Editors
- March 31, 2015 FilmStyles in Final Cut Pro X
- April 2, 2015 Throwback Thursday: Drive Sanity for Media Professionals
- April 7, 2015 How To Make A Film With Pocket Change
- April 16, 2015 Throwback Thursday: The Impact of Color on Character Development
Throwback Thursday: Shooting and Compositing Green Screen
There has never been a better time to shoot green screen. With today’s cameras, computers and software, breathtaking visual effects are within reach of anyone’s budget.Learn More
Throwback Thursday: Avid Media Composer Online Class
We took the three most popular editing applications, Media Composer, Final Cut Pro X and Premiere Pro and created classes to help you compare and contrast so you can determine the best editing solution for your project.Learn More
Jumpstart your Film Project
Learn to address some of the stumbling blocks that filmmakers and creators face when trying to craft their film projects.Learn More
Throwback Thursday: What to do with a 4K Future?
This webinar will cover how to handle the overwhelming amount of data that will present itself in the future with the advancements in 4K production.Learn More
LUT v. Look v. Plugin: What's Best?
What are the differences between a LUT, a Plugin and a Look created by the colorist? Warren explores the different approaches to color, giving insights to what he does along the way.Learn More
Throwback Thursday: Sound Tips for Picture Editors
This webinar covers tips and techniques for picture editors to edit sound using Final Cut, Adobe Premiere and Avid Media Composer. Learn to use levels, frequency, dynamic and special effects to mix your production.Learn More
FilmStyles in Final Cut Pro X
Explore color psychology, the cinematic lexicon, and a range of techniques for making any scene look luscious and filmic using native Final Cut Pro X functions.Learn More
Throwback Thursday: Drive Sanity for Media Professionals
With today's cameras shooting mostly file based footage, this webinar will cover from field/acquisition, editorial/post through archival steps. It'll even help you decide how many copies of your media makes the most sense.Learn More
How To Make A Film With Pocket Change
To make a good film for NO money--or rather, the little bit of money you have available to your right now--requires a radical rethinking of the movie-making process. Mark Stolaroff reveals the key principles that enable you to make a film for nearly nothing.Learn More
Throwback Thursday: The Impact of Color on Character Development
This interview with both the director and colorist of The Lunchbox discusses how distinct color cues and looks were used to evolve the story and main characters.Learn More