Artificial intelligence is poised to radically alter every industry and filmmaking is no exception. In this webinar we take a look at the latest developments in visual computing and how they’ll affect creatives. Which jobs will expand? Which jobs will disappear? And which human skills will retain their value when the dust settles?
- An overview of deep learning and the broader realm of machine learning
- A review of working technologies demonstrated at this yearu2019s Siggraph.
- A forecast of some of the near-term implications of these technologies for filmmakers
- A wider imagining of what will happen 10-20 years out
- A look at the skills that will complement the era of AI filmmaking rather than be replaced