39 year veteran Supervising Sound Editor (and writer/director) Victoria Rose Sampson presents the keys to getting great sound for your film no matter what the budget and steps that can be taken to fix sound in post.
- Simple things one can do on set to insure that your sound is recorded properly.
- Talking to the crew about sound problems before you get into the editing room.
- Fixing the problems that will happen no matter how hard you try to avoid them.
- Recording a library of sounds for your film.
- Who’s to blame for bad production sound?
- Developing sound consciousness on set.
- Sound awareness beginning points.