Probably the best known and most ridiculously named clamp in grip work is the C47. It’s a common household clothes pin. Why do we call it a C47? Because apparently that sounds cooler. Takes longer to say than pin, but grips love their insider talk so C47 it is. C47s are typically used to grip gels and diffusions to lights and barn doors.

Show More
Show Less
Please contact us if you have any questions