Furniture Pads


To protect gear on set, the furniture pads used by professional movers are an essential part of a grip kit. They’re sometimes referred to as sound blankets, and occasionally “furny” pads.

Show More
Show Less
Please contact us if you have any questions
Join Newsletter

Subscribe for the latest resources to stay up to speed with the hottest trends