While Final Cut Pro is a fantastic storytelling tool, there are still some technical areas where it falls flat. One of the biggest challenges is managing your media, and controlling the huge amount of information necessary to edit efficiently. This webinar will highlight best practices for managing media and data both within and outside of the Final Cut Pro environment - including additional software to fill the gaps in FCP's media workflow.
- Controlling your assets before they control you.
- Best practices within Final Cut Pro.
- Best practices outside Final Cut Pro.
- Tools for improving the flow of media and information.
- Archiving projects and media.
"Studio Selects" From This Webinar
- Do you have a question related to our webinars, presenters or content? Contact us either via email or via phone 323.799.2917
How Does It Work?
- Purchase the on-demand version (in the "Purchase Options" section)
- You will receive confirmation of your payment.
- You will receive an email with a link to download your on-demand version of the webinar
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Any Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (OS X) computer.
- Computer speakers.
- Any screen resolution should work, however, the higher the resolution, the better it will look.
- A media player that can play .m4v and .m4a files (iTunes, Windows Media, etc.)
- Acrobat reader for some of the PDF files.
- Depending on the webinar, you will need a host application to open up the bonus features (such as project files, etc.)