Think Final Cut Pro X is for amateurs? Think again. This is a detailed webinar of how to get top quality results with your RED media in Final Cut Pro X for long form projects, and doing it faster and more efficiently than you would anywhere else. Featured will be an overview of some of the more advanced and less talked about features in FCPX that make 4K RAW editing and delivery not only a real possibility, but nearly as easy as delivering regular old 1080. You will no longer be scared of the words 4K or RAW after watching this great webinar by Sam Mestman.
- How to bring your RED media into FCPX properly.
- Getting to work faster with keywords and batch renaming.
- Using the FCPX Timeline to speed up your workflow.
- Using Redcine-X Pro with FCPX for total control over your RAW footage.
- Switching between project resolutions in FCPX for easy deliverables.
- Prepping to work with DaVinci Resolve for grading and finishing.
"Studio Selects" From This Webinar
- Do you have a question related to our webinars, presenters or content? Contact us either via email or via phone 323.799.2917
How Does It Work?
- Purchase the on-demand version (in the "Purchase Options" section)
- You will receive confirmation of your payment.
- You will receive an email with a link to download your on-demand version of the webinar
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Any Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (OS X) computer.
- Computer speakers.
- Any screen resolution should work, however, the higher the resolution, the better it will look.
- A media player that can play .m4v and .m4a files (iTunes, Windows Media, etc.)
- Acrobat reader for some of the PDF files.
- Depending on the webinar, you will need a host application to open up the bonus features (such as project files, etc.)