Think Final Cut Pro X is for amateurs? Think again. This is a detailed webinar of how to get top quality results with your RED media in Final Cut Pro X for long form projects, and doing it faster and more efficiently than you would anywhere else. Featured will be an overview of some of the more advanced and less talked about features in FCPX that make 4K RAW editing and delivery not only a real possibility, but nearly as easy as delivering regular old 1080. You will no longer be scared of the words 4K or RAW after watching this great webinar by Sam Mestman.
- How to bring your RED media into FCPX properly.
- Getting to work faster with keywords and batch renaming.
- Using the FCPX Timeline to speed up your workflow.
- Using Redcine-X Pro with FCPX for total control over your RAW footage.
- Switching between project resolutions in FCPX for easy deliverables.
- Prepping to work with DaVinci Resolve for grading and finishing.
- Do you have a question related to our webinars, presenters or content? Contact us either via email or via phone 323.799.2917
How Does It Work?
- Purchase a 2 day rental by clicking on the "Rent" button.
- You will receive confirmation of your payment.
- Return to this page and enjoy the video above.
- The rental will expire 2 days from when you first start to watch the video.
- All rentals must be started within 30 days from purchase.
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Any Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (OS X) computer.
- Computer speakers.
- Any screen resolution should work, however, the higher the resolution, the better it will look.
- Any latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer.