Have you ever wondered where do you start a color grade, or what is the correct way to start a session? In this webinar Warren will explain his approach to color grading, what to look for when matching shots and when not to reach for your library of Looks. The Webinar will be run on DaVinci Resolve but will be generic so great for anybody interested in Color Correction no matter what software you are using.
- Where to start your grade, at the beginning or the easiest or hardest shot?
- Should you match your timeline first or start with that 'Killer Look."
- Tips on matching shots.
- Every shot has a product that has to stand out.
- Adding Looks to your matched grade.
- How many different options should you offer the clients?
- Do you have a question related to our webinars, presenters or content? Contact us either via email or via phone 323.799.2917
How Does It Work?
- Purchase a 2 day rental by clicking on the "Rent" button.
- You will receive confirmation of your payment.
- Return to this page and enjoy the video above.
- The rental will expire 2 days from when you first start to watch the video.
- All rentals must be started within 30 days from purchase.
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Any Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (OS X) computer.
- Computer speakers.
- Any screen resolution should work, however, the higher the resolution, the better it will look.
- Any latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Date: May 2, 2013