Learn how to find and use the most unique third-party content while being cost-efficient and protecting yourself from liabilities, such as copyright, likeness, privacy and union issues.
- Pros and Cons of using Major Stock Footage Houses.
- Licensing Footage and Knowing What Rights to Acquire.
- Using Footage by using Promotional, Fair Use, or Public Domain Defenses.
- How to use content from YouTube or Film and TV Shows.
- Using High-End” Source Material.
- When to Get Talent/Approval of People in Licensed Footage.