Get a tour through The Foundry’s new finishing platform Nuke Studio and its integration with modo and Mari, the other members of the Production Collective suite. You’ll also see the power of Wacom’s Cintiq tablet when combined with Mari’s advanced paint engine.
- The Nuke Studio conform Process, working through a commercial from a pre-existing edit.
- Color grading shots and applying LUT and CDL files in Nuke Studio.
- Compositing pre-rendered CG elements on top of shots via the node graph.
- Round tripping a scene into Mari to assist with Paint fix work using the Cintiq tablet.
- Integration between Nuke Studio’s timeline and node graph environments.
- Using the timeline to do review and annotations.