In this webinar we’ll dive in to the new Avid Media Composer 6 NLE. We’ll cover changes to it’s architecture, including how the 64 bit architecture affects your editing workflows. We’ll also work with the new and improved stereoscopic features, the open I/O plugin architecture, Avid’s new “Markeplace”, AMA, XML improvements and of course the new UI.
- Technical housekeeping: What Media Composer will and will not run on.
- 3rd party I/O review to help you choose the best I/O for your edit system.
- Stereoscopic review and in depth exploration of the new features.
- Top new MC 6 features and what the mean to you as a creative & technical user.
- Differences between previous versions to help you determine if an upgrade is right for you.
- Best practices for best performance within Media Composer 6.