This webinar will be a fun and quick overview of some of the most useful websites and web applications that every digital filmmaker should be familiar with. We will cover a variety of topics from pre-production, production to post-production. Make sure you clear your browser bookmarks because you'll need the space for all these great sites!
- Websites and web applications relating to:
- Do you have a question related to our webinars, presenters or content? Contact us either via email or via phone 323.799.2917
How Does It Work?
- Purchase the on-demand version (in the "Purchase Options" section)
- You will receive confirmation of your payment.
- You will receive an email with a link to download your on-demand version of the webinar
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Any Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (OS X) computer.
- Computer speakers.
- Any screen resolution should work, however, the higher the resolution, the better it will look.
- A media player that can play .m4v and .m4a files (iTunes, Windows Media, etc.)
- Acrobat reader for some of the PDF files.
- Depending on the webinar, you will need a host application to open up the bonus features (such as project files, etc.)